Wednesday 16 June 2010

The begining of it all

Hello, my name is Joe, and I'll be your guide to the festival world.

After going to my first music festival last year (2009) I couldn't get enough of it, and went to a few more. It wasn't long after I realized there weren't many, if not any, websites and blogs to do with all aspects of festivals.
So i have taken it upon myself to bring as much information as possible such as traveling, camping, music, food and experiences, to the internet world, to give you an insight into it all.

To begin with, soon, I will be talking about Traveling to and from festivals.


This is me and my girlfriend Kat at the Isle of Wight Festival 2010.


Apologies in advance for incorrect grammar, I do try my best but I'm sure some grammar issues could pop through... in fact, you could bet on it.
Also sorry if there is a lack of blogs for a while.

1 comments:

Brighton Mum-Teenage Angst said...

Hello there!

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger