Tuesday 10 August 2010

Well the thought was nice

Reading Festival, one of the best festivals around, especially one of the best in the UK.
All those who have bought tickets before know about the mad rush online to order them, so getting them is an issue of its own.
So imagine how happy i was when my girlfriend had told me about getting tickets in the pre-sale last year a little after the festival.

I was a very happy man when i found out about the acts playing this year, then it hit me... 'i still need to pay for the ticket'
What we had decided on was that my girlfriend's mum would buy them and i would pay her back, of course i pushed this back as far as possible, without even noticing, the deadline was closing in on me, 'i need £185 in a few weeks time AHHHHH!!!!' the pressure to pay for something that previously i have had for free was stressful, i don't take the free festivals for granted, i truly appreciate the kindness and generosity in being asked to go to these events.

Even though i was stressed and panicking about raising the money needed, i was still happy with paying for it, its an amazing experience and i would love to see the bands.
I had been saving money since around June, £70 done, however, it came to the point where i was fully aware that i could not afford this, even if i could raise the £185 for the ticket, i would still need money for food and drink while we were there.

The day came that my girlfriend and i had agreed to sell them, £200 each, a nice profit for us, and not to steep for people to want to ignore our offer.
Just yesterday we did manage to sell the tickets, now we just need to wait for them to arrive to hand them over, this we be massively upsetting moment i can tell.

I felt the need to share this with you not only because its been a while since i last updated, (which i apologize for) but also because there is a good festival tip in the story... HAVE MONEY!
Now I'm not saying if you have little money don't go, by all means do, but watch how much you have.
And I'm also hoping somebody would be nice and say "aww i feel bad for this person, here you go, have some tickets"


That'll be the day huh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hеllо! I ϳust wantеd tο aѕκ if
you ever hаvе аny problemѕ ωith hackeгs?
My lаѕt blog (wordpгesѕ) ωas hacked
anԁ I еnԁed up losing severаl weekѕ оf hard woгk due
to nо backuρ. Do yοu hаνe any ѕolutions to
protect against hackеrs?

Here is mу page :: Facebook Cuenta Gratis

Anonymous said...

Hi my fгiend! I want tο say that this post is аmazing,
great wгitten аnd come with almost all impоrtant infos.
I woulԁ like to see mοгe postѕ lіke this
.

Taκe a look at my blοg рoѕt abrir cuenta facebook

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger